New Apprenticeship roles at Sovini Property Services
We’re looking for four ambitious individuals to fill our new apprentice roles here at Sovini Property Services.
We have revamped our recruitment process this year, and we are thrilled to announce that our initial assessments will take place on board our very own canal boat, The Pride of Sefton.
The recruitment process gives us the opportunity to find out more about you and how well you work within a team. It also gives you the chance to ask us any questions you may have.
Below you will find details on our current Apprenticeship vacancies and benefits.
Apprentice Gas Engineer x2*
Apprentice Electrician x2*
Apprentice Joiner (Bilingual) x1**
Application closing date: 01/06/2021
Application closing date: 25/06/2021
Benefits of being an apprentice of the Sovini Group:
Our apprenticeship scheme is unique and offers apprentices the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in order to build the foundations for a successful career.
As part of our apprenticeship scheme you will:
- Work towards Apprenticeship Standards
- Get involved with exciting community projects
- Have opportunities to secure a permanent position within the organisation
- Receive a fantastic reward and benefit package
- Group personal pension scheme
- Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Apprenticeship e learning package
- Apprenticeship passport
- Quarterly review meetings
- Apprenticeship hub on employee app
- Apprenticeship annual awards
- Celebrate National Apprenticeship Week
- Management job shadowing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with external providers i.e. schools
- Opportunity to become an Apprenticeship ambassador for the Liverpool City Region
Watch the video below to gain an insight into our apprentice achievements, the training suppliers we have worked with, and how the group have continued to execute a supportive and flourishing apprenticeship scheme, despite the challenging climate.
This video was created to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2021, an annual celebration here at The Sovini Group.
04 June 2021
Celebrating Volunteers Week 2021!
Our team are dedicated to offering their skills by volunteering their help at The Pride of Sefton. Volunteers’ Week is a time to say thanks to those who go out…
24 February 2021
WE HAVE REDUCED GENDER PAY GAP BY OVER 10% IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS
SPS has worked hard to drive down the imbalance in favour of male employees, achieving a 10% decrease in the past four years * In 2020/21 SPS mean gender pay…
10 June 2020
Coronavirus COVID-19 safe operating procedure
At Sovini Property Services the safety of our employees and customers is our priority. Due to the new Government guidelines re COVID -19 (coronavirus) we have implemented a number of…