Recycle Week 2019
We are proudly committed to reducing our environmental impact and increasing the amount of waste which is recycled year-on-year.
Alongside our partners in The Sovini Group we strive to achieve targets for reducing the amount of waste we send to landfill and increasing the amount we recycle year-on-year. Here are some of the statistics from 2018/19:
- In 2018/19 we recycled 2,981 tonnes of construction waste while Carroll Build recycled 2,821 tonnes.
- The volume of construction waste being recycled by The Sovini Group has increased from 600 tonnes in 2012/13 to 5849 tonnes in 2018/19!
- Since 2013/14 we have recycled over 570 tonnes of scrap metal with a value of £174,00.
- Confidential waste is collected from 16 confidential waste bins across the Group at least once a month.
- In 2018/19 we saw a slight reduction in the volume of confidential waste being recycled but it isn't always a negative as we are actively trying to generate less waste!
- The target to reduce our carbon footprint in 2018/19 was 40% and we achieved a massive 59% reduction.
27 March 2020
Coronavirus COVID-19 update
27 March 2020 To ensure we adhere to the latest government guidelines, Sovini Property Services will only be completing emergency repairs and compliance works until further notice. Our priority during…
26 February 2020
Sovini Property Services supporting initiative to encourage women into construction
We are proud to be supporting an initiative launched by The Sovini Group aimed at encouraging female students to consider a career in the construction industry. The Construction Pathway is…
07 February 2020
Sovini Property Services apprentices scoop top award at The Sovini Group Apprentice Awards
Two of our employees were named joint winners of the ‘Apprentice of the Year’ award at the second Apprentice Awards hosted by The Sovini Group. The Sovini Group Apprentice Awards…