Recycle Week 2019
We are proudly committed to reducing our environmental impact and increasing the amount of waste which is recycled year-on-year.
Alongside our partners in The Sovini Group we strive to achieve targets for reducing the amount of waste we send to landfill and increasing the amount we recycle year-on-year. Here are some of the statistics from 2018/19:
- In 2018/19 we recycled 2,981 tonnes of construction waste while Carroll Build recycled 2,821 tonnes.
- The volume of construction waste being recycled by The Sovini Group has increased from 600 tonnes in 2012/13 to 5849 tonnes in 2018/19!
- Since 2013/14 we have recycled over 570 tonnes of scrap metal with a value of £174,00.
- Confidential waste is collected from 16 confidential waste bins across the Group at least once a month.
- In 2018/19 we saw a slight reduction in the volume of confidential waste being recycled but it isn't always a negative as we are actively trying to generate less waste!
- The target to reduce our carbon footprint in 2018/19 was 40% and we achieved a massive 59% reduction.
10 June 2020
Coronavirus COVID-19 safe operating procedure
At Sovini Property Services the safety of our employees and customers is our priority. Due to the new Government guidelines re COVID -19 (coronavirus) we have implemented a number of…
03 June 2020
SPS awarded place on latest Procure Plus framework
Sovini Property Services (SPS) have successfully secured a place on the Procure Plus Heating Servicing and Repair framework. The framework will see SPS deliver comprehensive and maintenance service to gas…
27 March 2020
Coronavirus COVID-19 update
27 March 2020 To ensure we adhere to the latest government guidelines, Sovini Property Services will only be completing emergency repairs and compliance works until further notice. Our priority during…