Recycle Week 2019
We are proudly committed to reducing our environmental impact and increasing the amount of waste which is recycled year-on-year.
Alongside our partners in The Sovini Group we strive to achieve targets for reducing the amount of waste we send to landfill and increasing the amount we recycle year-on-year. Here are some of the statistics from 2018/19:
- In 2018/19 we recycled 2,981 tonnes of construction waste while Carroll Build recycled 2,821 tonnes.
- The volume of construction waste being recycled by The Sovini Group has increased from 600 tonnes in 2012/13 to 5849 tonnes in 2018/19!
- Since 2013/14 we have recycled over 570 tonnes of scrap metal with a value of £174,00.
- Confidential waste is collected from 16 confidential waste bins across the Group at least once a month.
- In 2018/19 we saw a slight reduction in the volume of confidential waste being recycled but it isn't always a negative as we are actively trying to generate less waste!
- The target to reduce our carbon footprint in 2018/19 was 40% and we achieved a massive 59% reduction.
12 October 2019
Local cancer support group receives facelift thanks to Sovini Property Services social value commitment
We have completed the refurbishment of Widnes & Runcorn Cancer Support Group as part of our commitment to social value through the Fusion21 framework. The Fusion21 framework agreement provides a…
03 October 2019
Peter’s Pedal Power
Our Operations Manager Peter Baker and ‘The Bar Du Fay Cyclists’ have smashed their target to raise a staggering amount for local charities. The group of friends, who (in their…
16 September 2019
Sovini Property Services support Gas Safety Week 2019
We are proud to support the ninth annual Gas Safety Week which runs from 16th – 22nd September 2019. Gas Safety Week, co-ordinated by GAS SAFE Register brings together organisations from across…