Recycle Week 2019
We are proudly committed to reducing our environmental impact and increasing the amount of waste which is recycled year-on-year.
Alongside our partners in The Sovini Group we strive to achieve targets for reducing the amount of waste we send to landfill and increasing the amount we recycle year-on-year. Here are some of the statistics from 2018/19:
- In 2018/19 we recycled 2,981 tonnes of construction waste while Carroll Build recycled 2,821 tonnes.
- The volume of construction waste being recycled by The Sovini Group has increased from 600 tonnes in 2012/13 to 5849 tonnes in 2018/19!
- Since 2013/14 we have recycled over 570 tonnes of scrap metal with a value of £174,00.
- Confidential waste is collected from 16 confidential waste bins across the Group at least once a month.
- In 2018/19 we saw a slight reduction in the volume of confidential waste being recycled but it isn't always a negative as we are actively trying to generate less waste!
- The target to reduce our carbon footprint in 2018/19 was 40% and we achieved a massive 59% reduction.
29 November 2019
Sovini Property Services land a place on Fusion 21’s latest Framework
Sovini Property Services have successfully secured a place on the Fusion 21 Building & Assets Framework. Worth an estimated £250m of pipeline work over four years, Sovini Property Services can…
14 November 2019
Sovini Property Services praised for “succession planning approach” by Housing Quality Network
Assessors from Housing Quality Network (HQN) completed a detailed assessment before awarding the Contractor and Gas accreditation. A HQN accreditation is a sign that our organisation not only exceeds good…
12 October 2019
Cancer support group receives facelift thanks to Sovini Property Services social value commitment
We have completed the refurbishment of Widnes & Runcorn Cancer Support Group as part of our commitment to social value through the Fusion21 framework. The Fusion21 framework agreement provides a…