Accreditations & Awards
Sovini Property Services are registered to:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It reviews our policies and process to ensure our people, products and services meet a high standard.
The ISO 9001 framework shows our commitment to meet globally recognised standards, and where possible, look to improve them further so that the needs and expectations of our residents are met.
ISO 27001:2013 Information Management Systems
ISO 27001:2013 is one way to ensure that access to data is appropriately authorised and protected. The system will help ensure the integrity and security of your corporate information and will provide a robust platform for good information security management.
ISO 27001 covers all formats of information – printed or written on paper, stored electronically, transmitted by post or email, shown on films or spoken in conversation. Whatever form the information takes, or means by which it is stored, ISO 27001 provides a structured framework for reducing or eliminating the possibility of an information security breach.
Sovini Property Services have also been awarded:
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme CHAS
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Gold Award (RoSPA)
- TPAS Contractor Award
- Positive about Disabled People
- Investors in People Gold
- Investors in People Health and Wellbeing
- Customer Service Excellence
- BeFair Accreditation
- HQN Housing Quality Network Accredit: Gas
- HQN Accredit: Contractor
- HQN Accredit: Delivery of Planned Works
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard
ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally recognised standard relating to Environmental Management systems to help organisation’s to:
- Minimise how their processes or activities negatively affect the environment, such as land and air pollution, waste management, water and energy use, etc
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Continually improve on their environmental goals and targets, such as increasing the volumes of waste which is recycled and a reduction in energy use.
OHSAS 45001:2019 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). It replaces OHSAS 18001.
Sovini Property Services are members of: