- 2010Sovini Property Services formed to provide in-house repairs and maintenance to One Vision Housing as part of The Sovini Group.
- 2011We take on One Vision Housing’s regeneration programme following successful service.
- 2012Awarded first major external contract by Villages Housing Association.
- 2012Achieved ISO quality accreditations.
- 2013Achieved the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Contractor Accreditation, highlighting our commitment to doing the utmost for our customers, as well as our clients.
- 2014Attained the BeFair Accreditation – illustrating our commitment to Fairness, Inclusion and Respect.
- 2014Secured contracts with Sefton Council and Jepson Housing.
- 2014Facilitate an average of 2.5 days’ training per employee.
- 2015Named Contractor of the Year by National Housing Maintenance Forum (NHMF).
- 2016Named Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at 24housing Awards.
- 2016Named SME Apprentice Employer of the Year at the CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) Awards.
- 2016The Sovini Group named best organisation in its sector at the RosPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Occupational Health and Safety Awards.
- 2017The Sovini Group wins Most Innovative Repairs & Maintenance Scheme at Housing Innovation Awards.
- 2018Achieved Housing Quality Network Accreditations – Gas, Contractor, Delivery of Planned Works.
Sovini Property Services successfully secured a Housing Management Contract worth £317.6M.