At Sovini Property Services the safety of our employees and customers is our priority.
Due to the new Government guidelines re COVID -19 (coronavirus) we have implemented a number of safe operating procedures that all employees and customers must follow.
These procedures must be adhered to in order to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and our employees carrying out or overseeing the works.Please inform us if you, or anyone in your home, are self-isolating or showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please inform us if you, or anyone in your home, are self-isolating or showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The staff working in your home will be fit and well (with no signs or symptoms of COVID-19).
- They will follow social distancing guidelines strictly and we would ask the same from yourself and other members of the household.
- They will wash/clean their hands prior to working in your property.
- When they enter your home, we would expect that you retire to another room for the duration of the works. If this is not possible we would ask that you stay at least two meters apart.
- Should you need access into any room our staff are working in, then please do make them aware of your requirements.
- Where possible we will open windows to increase ventilation in the working areas.
We appreciate your co-operation during this time as we implement these safe operating procedures to ensure everybody remains safe and well during these difficult times.